One of the country’s greatest man-made and wonders is Lake Mead, resting quietly east of bustling city life of Las Vegas. Visit this outstanding national park in any one of our limousines.The largest man made reservoir in the United States, Lake Mead is truly a sight to behold. spanning over 100 miles, with over 700 miles of coastline. With many activities such as boating and swimming, fishing, water skiing and scuba diving, Lake Mead is the perfect choice for a day out to beat the heat in the water. The area around the lake provides lots of other non water related activities as well, such as hiking, horseback riding, mountain biking and camping. Hunting is even allowed in designated areas. You can even take a paddle-wheel style boat cruise on the lake and relax while watching the scenery. On the bottom of the lake also lies the wreck of a B-29 bomber plane, which crash landed in 1948, as well as an entire town engulfed by the lake. This incredible body of water works with the Hoover Dam to provide fresh water and electricity for Las Vegas, to most of Nevada and Arizona, all the way out Los Angeles and Southern California.
So take a trip in our Limousines, let us chauffeur you to an oasis to cool off from the desert in the great Lake Mead.
THE LAKE MEAD LIMO TOUR INCLUDES:
- Complimentary bottle of champagne
- Pick-up For You & Your Guests
- Scenic Cruise Through Las Vegas
- Scenic Drive Around Lake Meade
- Stop At Marina For Lunch
- Cadillac Escalade SUV – seats up to 7 passengers
- Stretch Limousine – seats up to 10 passengers
- Mercedes Sprinter Limousine – seats up to 14 passengers
- Hummer Limousine – seats up to 20 passengers
- Party Bus – seats up to 30 passengers